Friday, July 22, 2011

MiHKAL Saved My Life AGAIN!

Yeaaaahhhh.... I know the title is lame, but I am running out of MiHKAL (saved my life) ideas... hahaha. So, as promised this morning on Facebook, here is the latest upload from MiHKAL. Dropped in San Francisco at Temple a few days ago.

I'm in need of a banner for the top of the site! Whip something up for me and post it to Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DubstepSavedMyLife

I give you MiHKAL ~ LiVE @ RE:CREATiON


MiHKAL ~ LiVE @ RE:CREATiON by MiHKAL

Download:
MiHKAL ~ LiVE @ RE:CREATiON (Megaupload)

Track List:

: TRACKLiST :
Emancipator - First Snow (Ooah Remix) - (1320 Records)
Simplex - Theia - (Soundcloud)
R/D - Your Misty Eyes Are M.I.N.E - (The Designed Disorder)
Deathstar - Seismic - (Soundcloud)
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Maps (Sugarpill's TehSlideBass Remix) - (SoundCloud)
ill-Esha - Cherry Blossoms - (True Score Theory)
Hanssen Ft. Chadwick - Rising sun (Splatinum Remix) - (Dubstep Records)
Pillow Fight - Hand on the Steel - (Prime Dub Records)
Minnesota - Push it - (Tycho Records)
Phetsta - Dance All Night - (Technique Recordings)
Stephan Jacobs & Love & Light - The One ft. Delvo - (Muti Music)
DCarls - Runaway - (Simplify Recordings)
Ben Samples - Drop Bombs (ChrisB Remix) - (Daly City Records)
Unlimited Gravity - THose Little THings - (Bandcamp)
Slim THugz - Fistful of Dollaz ft. Yound Joc - (Bandcamp)
Ghetto Sexuual - Planetary Two Step - (Abstract Logic Recordings)
ChrisB & David Block - In The Name of - (Simplify Recordings)
Sugarpill - Delirious - (Simplify Recordings)
Guttstar - Hot Mess - (Soundcloud)
Gladkill - Out of Your Comfort - (Made in Glitch)

3 comments:

  1. great mix... just blogged it myself ;-)

    http://musicalmana.blogspot.com/2012/02/mihkal-sonic-seduction.htmlklllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry... cat walked across the keyboard as I wrote that!! ;-)

    http://musicalmana.blogspot.com/2012/02/mihkal-sonic-seduction.html

    ReplyDelete